This is a role of .NET Software Engineer, who will work in team responsible for designing and developing core components for large-scale distributed system.
- Analyze and document requirements and data flows
- Design and develop components of a large-scale bank system
- Develop tests for all the created code
- Review requirements and provide estimates for tasks
- Perform code and design reviews
- Communicate with team in the UK and US on daily basis
- Take part in L3 incedents clarification
The project team closely works with one of the biggest international investment banks. The project is devoted to the structured credit products management. Regular duties will include developing few core banking systems. The project allows dealing with complex enterprise applications and systems in global environment with stakeholders from all over the world.
Project stack: micro-services, .Net Framework, WCF, Oracle DB, MS SQL, Tibco EMS, CA Autosys
There is a possibility to play other roles in the team and grow both vertcally and horisontally
Who we're looking for?
- NET/C# 3+ years
- Strong OOP/OOD skills
- Unit testing
- PL SQL and/or Transact-SQL skills
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Understanding of Scrum/Kanban methodologies
- experience in Investment Banking domain