- Working independently and in close cooperation with team members, developers and architects to understand desired design and implementation aspects.
- Implement and maintain automated tests. Execute, analyze and debug results of product test automation
- Participate actively in test review process, developing plans, incorporating feedback along with reviewing test plans submitted by other team members
- Proactively and effectively communicate status, plan-of-action, and resolution of issues
- Works affectively to deliver on planned and committed schedules, through holistic ownership over assigned product areas and projects.
- Execute on additional projects as required.
Test Engineer 2 (TE) is responsible for planning and execution of the functional, integration and system testing of the hardware platform. This includes creating test plans and automation for projects based on product documentation and functional specifications. Work will be done creating, documenting, and using software test tools, test automation, and test cases; executing tests; documenting test results; and validating that issues are fixed. The TE2 leads by establishing test strategies and plans to validate that our products perform as defined in the requirement documents.
The person in this role will need to be an excellent communicator and will regularly collaborate with individual contributors, leads and managers in Product Development. TE2 builds relationships with team members and accept ownership to drive features and bugs until a resolution is delivered.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong networking experience: L2 and L3 in OSI model
- Python programming
- Knowledge and experience in IT and Data Center technologies, including various virtualization solutions and container technology
- CI/CD and Agile software development experience
- Advanced knowledge of Linux operating system, including scripting in bash
- Experience with traffic analysis tools: tcpdump, Wireshark
- Experience with QA methodologies and software testing cycles
- Attention to details and punctuality
- Pursues work with energy, passion, drive, and intense customer focus
- A personal commitment to continuous learning and self-development
- Ability to work well on a team, with a positive attitude, developing relationships and building personal networks
- Able to communicate ideas, make and influence decisions and inspire others
- A degree in Computer Science or a closely related field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of automated test development
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, interpersonal, and collaboration skills required.
- Healthcare package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages