10k - 15k pln net / mth (B2B)
- You’ll be responsible for building unique experiences for our customers, with the use of a wide range of solutions.
- You’ll develop high-quality, efficient, and reusable code for web and mobile applications.
- You’ll be reviewing pull requests (a key element of how we work).
- You’ll be responsible for implementing features.
- You’ll work within the existing Design System.
- You’ll work with the UX and UI designers on finding the best solutions to their ideas.
Join Tylko and…
- Be an integral part of the Tribe in which all our industry-changing tech solutions are designed and developed - from online product configurators and full production automatization to internal parametric-driven design tools.
- Join a multidisciplinary team of experienced experts in their respective fields, surrounded by mentors in the industry.
- Grow personally and professionally in a very friendly and respectful environment. You’ll devote at least 20% of your time to technical improvements (refreshing our legacy code), personal development and various bleeding-edge POCs (helping to manage the uncertainty of future projects and decisions).
- Have access to the solid, high-quality equipment with an operating system of your choice (Linux / Mac / Windows).
- Work from wherever suits you best - either our comfortable HQ in Warsaw or remotely (GMT+2 time zone).
- Be competitively remunerated – 10 000 - 15 000 PLN for B2B contract (other forms of employment are also possible).
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2 years of full-time coding experience
- Experience with Vue.js
- Experience with project management and developer tools (JIRA, Confluence, GIT, Jenkins)
- Experience in working with usability and interface designers (UX / UI),
- Good command of English (written and spoken).
- Communicative level in Polish (at least B2).
- Experience with Django template.
- Experience with Nuxt.js.
- Basic knowledge of Figma.
- Experience with Design Systems and animations
- Being a board game geek and a dad jokes lover is actually a must but we put it here as our HR team believes it’s not crucial (although we kinda think it is)
How we manage our projects?
Project management software
How we code?
How we test?
Freedom to pick your tools
Flexible working hours
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
Meeting with the team
Meeting with the manager