Data Migration process maintenance within Oracle based Enterprise application backend layer
- Work closely with Client analysts, Leads and developers on demand
- Trouble shoot input data issues by analyzing data quality
- Further Semi-automated data upload
- Development of DB part of enterprise level application as well as support existing one by its constant enhancement and defect fixing if any
- As a team member to be able to make architectural input on the current and possible application solutions
Enterprise wide system for top tier investment bank serving as golden source of reference information about Clients - Client lifecycle Management and Counterparty Management. KYC and Regulatory requirements maintenance as well in the scope.
Functions are landing, processing, storing, and distribution of information within multiple layers as per complex Enterprise application architecture. Channels are UI, Web services, Files, JMS.
Methodology is Agile (Scrum). Team setup: Oracle, Java, QA, Analyst, PM.
Virtual team spread through Singapore, India, Kiev, London, and New York.
Who we're looking for?
- PL/SQL, Oracle
- Strong knowledge of SQL and PL/SQL;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- Motivation with constant and direct communication with client
NICE TO HAVE
- Basic understanding of DWH implementation for BI tools data supplying;
- At least basic knowledge and willing to learn Informatica/ETL