You will be working with technologies such as high-speed interfaces (Ethernet 1G/10G/25G/40G, CPRI), various serial buses, microprocessor debuggers, DDR memory testing, verification of complex ASICs and FPGA’s, measurement devices. Due to high degree of test automation we also need know-how on SW integration and coding in Python and other scripting languages. We use agile software development methodologies (e.g. Scrum).
You will have the opportunity to work in a friendly atmosphere where we focus on knowledge sharing and integration.
We work with:
- Measurement devices
- Testing frameworks (CI, Jenkins)
- Version control and code review systems
Who we're looking for?
- BSc or MSc degree in Computer Science Telecommunications or an equivalent education
- Experience in digital HW / Embedded systems/ low level SW
- Experience in script / programming languages (e.g. Python/Shell/Tcl, Bash, C)
- Experience in hardware / software integration / system testing / test automation
- Experience with measurement equipment such as logic analyzers, high speed oscilloscopes, microprocessor debuggers
- Manual capability in handling of electronic boards (modifications including soldering in lab)
- Knowledge of high-speed interfaces used in telecommunication technology (Ethernet, CPRI)
- Experience with serial buses (IIC, SPI, USB)
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Good communication and problem-solving skills
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages