The Product Owner (HR Services) is accountable for designing and delivering the road map for a product set that will improve the user experience for the products within their domain. Product Owner will lead a team of product experts, and developers, and work collaboratively with senior stakeholders to agree on priorities for their product sets and deliver against those priorities.
The Product Owner (HR Services) will have the overall ownership and responsibility for their product domain and will be a leader for their product suite. Answers questions regarding system procedures, online transactions, systems status and downtime procedures. Maintains appropriate logs and ensures timely resolution and/or escalation of problems. Ensures Audit readiness and Service Continuity and governance whilst maintaining Service Relationship with Internal and External Stakeholders.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 5 years relevant (e.g. HR Tech Programme Management, HR Tech Service Management, HRIT Business Partner) experience in major global Tech organization
- Track record in successful technical development, solution design, programme and product delivery and service management
- Sound knowledge of HR/EHS processes, which experience in identifying opportunities to drive value across the application platforms.
- Track record in delivering business impact through process and Tech enabled solutions
- Experience of vendor management
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
- Deep content knowledge of respective functional area (business operating models, processes & products)
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Understanding of Agile Software Development, experience in Scrum, Kanban, SAFE desirable
- Understanding of Emergn Value/Flow/Quality principles are desirable
- Understanding of automation (virtual agents)
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages