Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT centre hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
GDS Service Manager is responsible for developing and leading a team of TECH Service Specialists for the Independent Business Monitoring, Audit & Assurance data service and the Legal Investigations data service. This will include the delivery, compliance, maintenance, life cycle management and planning of data services. Additionally, extracting data from a variety of production business applications used within their service area, ensuring the support strategy is in alignment with the overall TECH and business direction.
The post holder will be working and interacting directly with all TECH groups, business owners/users, external product vendors, data vendors, and offshore support suppliers; setting and monitoring service levels and conducting service reviews with all areas. Service manager will be responsible for identification and execution of service improvements that will lead to lower cost of ownership for GSK.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goal
- Experience of performance management within a medium sized team
- Experience of vendor management
- Knowledge of service operations policies, processes, procedures for service delivery, and reporting procedures.
- Knowledge applications and continuous improvement of ITIL processes.
- Understanding of service definition and process improvement methodologies.
- Client management skills having the ability to drive outcomes & manage client expectations
- Good understanding of business area strategic goals, processes and workflow, and of the TECH tools deployed in support.
- Understanding of the concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, procedures, hardware, software and services in use for delivering information services
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to make appropriate technical decisions
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of business processes such as IP Management, Legal Operation, Corporate Functions or Corporate Security
- Knowledge and experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools.
- Working knowledge of Agile methodologies
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages