Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
GA&D has deployed multiple applications to Corporate functions including Commercial, Corporate, Finance, Legal, WREF and HR to a user base in excess of 100,000.
The Senior Service Manager is expected to work alongside a team of technical specialists who provide support for each other across geographies and systems hence a broad knowledge will be required of all areas including SLAs, customers and stakeholders.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- 5 years having worked as a Service Manager
- Strong problem-solving skills required
- Proven experience of working in global 24*7 Operations
- Experienced in influencing large teams of resources
- Experience of managing transitions from Projects into support
- Operating a disciplined and logic work style
- Excellent reporting to all levels within organisation
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Strong understanding and experience of ITIL-based service management practices
- Pharmaceutical or other regulated industry experiences
- Working knowledge of Agile framework.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- ITIL certified to expert level
- Six Sigma Certification or Agile would be added advantage
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages