This role is responsible for developing and delivering the day to day Technical services operations for the Independent Business Monitoring, Audit & Assurance data service and the Legal Investigations data service. This will include the delivery, compliance, maintenance, life cycle management and planning of data services extracting data from a variety of production business applications used within their service area and ensuring the support strategy is in alignment with the overall TECH and business direction.
This role also owns the performance of the internal data collection services across a group of applications within the full business life cycle.
An ongoing commitment to improve the user experience, lower the cost of ownership and balancing risk is required for each application.
This requires a balance of business process understanding and technical breadth.
The role has increased complexity of geographies, user bases (internal and external to GSK) and a large mix of technology and business process understanding.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience managing IT services and projects within agreed SLAs, time and budget.
- Knowledge of SQL, to run scripts ensuring data can be transferred meeting requirements.
- Ability to manage SQL implementation and test process for bug fixes.
- Knowledge of service operations policies, processes, procedures for service delivery, and reporting procedures.
- Knowledge of applications and continuous improvement of ITIL processes.
- Familiarity with the concepts, standards, technology, tools, processes, procedures, hardware, software and services in use for delivering information services:
- BI / Dashboarding knowledge
- Knowledge of GSK ERP systems (SAP)
- Business systems GRC / Legal / Fin / ERP / HR
- Client management skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to make appropriate technical decisions, initiating action to resolve operational issues.
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Understanding and experience of ITIL based service management practices.
- Knowledge and experience working with Six Sigma/Lean Sigma processes and tools.
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages