The Product Expert is accountable for business & technical analysis for products within the respective domain. As part of the persistent product development team, they are accountable for technical deliverables and ensuring sound architectural setup of products.
The Product Expert will work closely with WREF Building Management Lead, Site teams, and the Product Owners to ensure proper technical design, implementation and support for Tech solutions at WREF-managed sites in alignment with strategies for Facilities Management and WREF Scientific and Building Management Services (ex: Building Automation Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, Human-Machine Interfaces). WREF manages the facilities at approximately 111 sites across 26 countries. This includes facilities support and maintenance of buildings and scientific equipment, and management of Building Management Systems.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goal
- Minimum 3 years relevant (e.g. R&D, Commercial, Corporate, Manufacturing & Supply) experience in major global Tech organization
- Knowledge of facilities and service management systems, Operational Technology and information protection, GxP systems/processes and data management.
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Power Apps and Power BI
- Experience as Technical/System analyst
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Microsoft HyperV virtualization platform
- Understanding of Cisco Network/Firewall hardware devices and Operation Technology special function network architecture
- Knowledge of SQL queries/reporting
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL Server database administration
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages