Software Engineer C/C++ - Working Student
You will act as a team member in one of our short term projects supporting tools and new features which are part of our ongoing projects in embedded software.
As part of our team you will be responsible for:
- development supporting tools and new features,
- taking part in implementation of our development & testing frameworks,
- providing unit tests & module tests for developed software.
- in addition you will have the opportunity to write your Thesis in co-operation with Nokia
Who we're looking for?
- knowledge and experience in C++ programming,
- knowledge of IP or mobile network,
- academic background in OO analysis and design,
- basic knowledge about agile methodology,
- excellent communication skills,
- team player spirit,
- spoken and written English,
- status of student of Engineering, Telecommunications, Computer Science or Software Techonology or equivalent education.
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Architects and Tech Leaders
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
How we code?
Git / Gerrit
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18