Junior | Mid Full Stack Developer
- Join our cross-functional CossaX team to work with: 4 Software Engineers, Product Manager, UX Designer, and Team Lead;
- Build a new generation of our most successful product so far - TFS4JIRA - used by thousands of companies all over the world, e.g. Lockheed Martin, Siemens, United Airlines, while maintaining the old generation product until it’s fully replaced with the new one;
- Influence product strategy and features prioritization. Your voice and expertise matter;
- Promote simplicity as it is one of our core values. You will apply your experience and turn complex problems into well-designed software solutions;
- Be a part of self-organising Scrum team - we set the goals and let the team figure out how to achieve them;
- Mentor other team members by applying your expertise and communication skills (if you're a Mid).
We have started a transformation of our most successful and powerful TFS4JIRA product into a Cloud native solution. While it remains a solution to keep Azure DevOps and Jira data synchronized, we are using this chance to re-think the user experience and synchronization mechanisms. Some principals we follow: multi-tenant architecture with built-in fault tolerance, resilient to load (auto-scalable), covered with automatic tests, and fast to develop. Sounds interesting? You’ll have a lot of fun learning details of building products using Google Cloud Platform and running it in production after joining us.
Interested? Please apply using this link: https://grnh.se/5e6a58813us
Who we're looking for?
What you need to have:
- 2+ years of hands-on experience in web applications development (both back-end and front-end);
- Willingness to learn and use multiple technologies - a new version of TFS4JIRA is cooked in TypeScript, Node.js, and Vue.js and runs on Google Cloud Platform, the old one in .NET and C#;
- Truly engineering approach to solving problems;
- Good understanding of modern Cloud architectures, and practical experience implementing them in GCP, AWS, or Azure (if you're a Mid);
- Deep architectural understanding of web applications, including performance, scalability, and security aspects;
- Command of English at level B2 or higher;
Meet the requirements? Please apply using this link: https://grnh.se/5e6a58813us
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus