In our squad, we develop innovative ideas. We develop applications based on the leading stack of technologies.
Your main task is to find problems within the software that we produce. These can involve testing RESTful API as well as front-end. You will need to tell software developers what they are doing wrong. In order to do so, you need to be experienced in testing techniques such as UI Testing, Automated Testing, Test Driven Development Strategies and other.
Have you always thought that T-Mobile is just a telco company? You’ve been wrong. As any modern corporation (yes, we are corporation, with international roots even!), we relay strongly on software. Do we only have legacy IT? No, we don’t! Innovation Tribe is an area of greenfield solutions and a great place to build innovative and breakthrough products.
What you can expect from us:
- That all above is not just a buzzword – as the newly created Innovation Team we believe that impossible is possible, even (or especially) in the Telco company! That’s why we need you!
- Multidisciplinary team that you will be a part – we work in Agile frameworks in the team built from business & technology oriented team members;
- Ownership and responsibility given to you;
- Leaders who believe in what they say and do and who thrive to change the status quo.
We are offering:
- Long-term cooperation based on B2B contract
- Great team of engaged and inspiring professionals
- Working with variety of technologies and using high-tech tools
- Tools necessary for work: laptop, telephone
- Private Medical Care on favourable terms
- Sport Cards on favourable terms
- Free parking spot
Who we're looking for?
If you don't enjoy what you're doing, DO NOT APPLY for this role. We are looking for candidates who are passionate about what they are doing.
- Are you able to read?
- Are you able to write?
- Can you speak?
- You have graduated in subject areas such as computer science, mathematics, etc. with at least a bachelor's degree?
- Have you worked for Quality Assurance for at least 1 year?
- Do you know what the difference between the Tester and the Quality Assurance is?
You can then hit the APPLY button
Technologies, necessary to have:
Selenium, Python, MS Excel, Postman, Junit, PhantomJS, CI/CD, Git, Browser Stack, Linux.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages