T-Mobile Poland is developing TV services for both live and on demand content with breakthrough features to provide the best experience for our customers. Our ambition is to deliver state of the art video streaming services based on suite of microservices deployed on private and public cloud. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we’re bold, ambitious and want to revolutionize entertainment sector on Polish market. Join our team of skilled and self-motivated experts with end-to-end product responsibility that is working in Agile environment.
We are currently looking for TV Solution Architect to support our team in delivering TV services with the best quality on Polish market.
You should have strong hands-on technical experience and be proactive in nature with an attention to detail in order to design innovative, scallable and fit for purpose technology solutions.
Plan, build and run new generation TV services with us :)
- You will transfer business requirements and TV products definition into an end-to-end architecture describing the overall system requirements with break into manageable subareas
- Take the lead contributing and creating new designs, architectures, flows and standards for new products or solutions to improve current infrastructure and systems landscape
- Support capacity planning and demand forecasting, software performance analysis and system tuning, i.e. trend analysis
- Work closely with Developers, Engineers, Testers, Scrum Masters, Product Owners to improve and develop market-leading digital solutions
- You will need to cooperate and manage stakeholders in other teams to achieve your goals that will demand strong personal skills, political awareness and personal credibility
Who we're looking for?
- Have very strong understanding of video streaming infrastructure proven in the field (5+ experience in the area of large scale video streaming/storage design&development)
- Have expertise within the technology components of the TV domain/products/customer journeys with an appreciation of full stack engineering and ability to phase the delivery of analytical solutions in such a way that it can meet immediate needs, while building towards the long-term strategic solution
- Have expertise in the design and build of highly available, geographically dispersed infrastructure solutions using a mix of on premise and private/public cloud
- Have comprehensive, practical understanding of deploying and operating web technology stacks on TCP/IP, addressed as v4 or 6, with ARP, DHCP, DNS, HTTP/1/1.1/2 and TLS.
- Have basic knowledge of infrastructure operations including Linux, Load Balancing, Firewalling, Storage
- ABR, HLS, DASH, HDS, HSS
- Knowledge of OTT DRM solutions (at least Widevine and Fairplay)
- Video compression (H.264, H.265, VP8, VP9)
- Quality management in unicast streaming networks
- Video storage technologies
- OVP solutions
- Content transcoding and distribution technologies
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of AWS products for video delivery
- Familiarity with virtualisation/container technologies
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Cold beverages