You will be responsible for the smooth transition of new applications and releases into environments (Pre-Prod / Prod) to ensure stable operations of the applications within your scope. The role requires a good understanding of application operations as well as of technologies applied (application server, databases, interfaces).
- You will be in 2nd Level Support for our products in the cluster
- You will be performing the acceptance test-and deployment process for new or released applications and interfaces,
- You will create and management of technical documentation
- You will be administrating and maintaining the applications.
- You are one of the experts within your scrum team for all aspects of the IT platform for the new Tade Finance (deploy and run)
- You will monitor these IT applications, perform the regular morning checks and react to all errors and support their correction
- You will get involved in driving the used technology forward (e.g. implementation of CI/CD framework)
Who we're looking for?
- Basic knowledge of Application Operation in Cloud Systems
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix/Windows Server
- Good knowledge of Shell scripting / Perl scripting
- Good knowledge of relational databases; Oracle, MS SQL
- Basic knowledge of Administration and deployment application server technology
- Basic knowledge of Webserver
- Basic knowledge of ITIL
- English B2 level mandatory
- Weekend work or support at non-standard working times might be required from time to time (e.g. for major releases).
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking