Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We aspire to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies that provides services to all GSK locations around the world.
As a part of GSK Tech Hub, you will contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
Product Owner is responsible for both the design, development, and implementation of short- and long-term solutions to IT’s needs through new and existing applications, systems architecture, network systems and applications infrastructure, as well as the management of the Tech infrastructure within an organisation.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goals:
- Experience in Tech organizations
- Team management
- Experience in Agile product development (Lean, SCRUM etc)
- Tech strategy/road map development
- Understanding of IT service management for a complex, global service
- Experience of working with third-party vendors, particularly Tech/BPO outsourcing
- Excellent relationship management and influencing skills
If you have any of the following characteristics/experience it would be a plus:
- HR Systems (Workday, Payroll, Benefits, Learning & Development, EHS, HR Data Management, Human Resource Information Technology, Emergn Value/Flow/Quality principles, automation - virtual agents)
- Security (physical access control systems, video surveillance systems, physical security management platforms, Cloud technologies, GxP systems and processes)
- Workplace (facilities and service management systems, Microsoft Power Apps and Power BI, SQL queries/reporting, Property/Workplace Technology, Cisco Network, Firewall Hardware, Big Data, Cloud Technologies)
- Corporate Services (legal entity management, board management, and other corporate secretariat systems, Microsoft Power Apps and Power BI, SQL queries/reporting, cloud technologies)
- Workday (Experience with different modules, Core, Time Tracking, Recruitment, Security & Access, Workday configuration and support, implementation, Workday certification, HR processes)
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture.
These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork. As GSK focuses on our values and expectations and a culture of innovation, performance, and trust, the successful candidate will demonstrate the following capabilities:
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Company Car or Car Allowance
- Long term incentives
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions - office based 4 days per month , short Fridays option, health & well-being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking