We are looking for a Contributor QA Engineer to join the Off Host Session Manager team. The team, with members in USA and Poland, is responsible for building and maintaining business critical back-end applications focused on session management. Our applications interact with many of Sabre’s core applications in a highly complex, high volume, enterprise environment, making stability and availability very important.
As a Test Engineer on this team you will have an impact on every stage of development, ensuring we deliver the right products to our customers. Under general guidance you will help develop test cases at the inception of new features, refine test strategies and develop powerful new test automation tools. You will also have an opportunity to learn and implement the latest cutting-edge test automation framework. You will be surrounded by highly technical, energetic and friendly professionals with passion for quality and automation. If you like the intellectual challenge, this is the right team for you!
- Apply test automation design patterns and design, develop and automate test cases for front end, backend and integration features of SOA products.
- Participate in the full development life cycle, working within broadly defined parameters, including test plan execution and software quality needs. Pro-actively improve the test coverage.
- Writing and executing test plans, designing and developing test tools, debugging and reporting code bugs and pushing quality upstream.
- Isolate issues, file bugs and work with developers in resolving them.
- Understanding system and application performance characteristics using load and soak tests.
Who we're looking for?
‘Must have’ skills:
- 2-3 years of experience in testing, test automation in a matrix-ed SOA Environment
- Proven ‘quick learner’ to solve complex testing problems in a short time
- Has knowledge and experience of Test Automation frameworks and tools, such as SoapUI, SOATest, JMeter, Parasoft tools
- Has Java programming experience, Maven experience and XML/SOAP knowledge
- Has experience on SOA functional and integration testing in JUnit or similar test framework
- Experience in performance testing and related tools, such as Load Runner, JMeter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
‘Nice to have’ skills:
- Working experience with bug tracking tools, such as JIRA, Clearcase
- Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle management (Agile/SCRUM methodology) a plus
- Knowledge of Unix commands, Tomcat web server
- TeamCity knowledge is a plus
- Airline Industry domain knowledge
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages