Arena is a desktop application that provides users with a flow chart methodology (no programming required) for developing complex simulation models. The Arena software set includes flowchart model building, 2D and 3D animation, reporting tools, data analysis tools, and more.
Arena uses statistics and mathematical models to provide risk-free what-if information used to eliminate the guesswork in understanding how a user’s system will respond to current and future changes.
We are searching for self-motivated and skilled software development and test engineers who will work with a global team of engineers to deliver the exciting future path for the Arena product. See the following link to learn about the exciting things Arena can do and what you would be a part of as an engineer on the Arena team. https://www.arenasimulation.com/
Rockwell Automation is looking for Software Test Engineer for newly created Arena Team.
Arena is a world class discrete event simulation software tool used by many large/small corporations and governments to provide reliable and accurate data and visualization as part of their operational and strategic decision making processes. Arena tackles problems such as throughput analysis, capital expenditure justifications, greenfield plant design and much more. Arena and its associated textbook are also used many universities around the world to teach stochastic simulation techniques.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of software testing experience including at least 2 year experience on automated testing or software development.
- Proven application of at least one programming language (C++ preferred).
- Good organization and analytical skills with attention to details.
- Commitment to software quality.
- Team player with strong working ethics and positive attitude.
- Ability to function as a software test lead
- Ability to work across team boundaries, such as collaborating with development and tech support
- Experience working with tech support to solve and/or analyze customer issues
- Experience estimating test effort for an active product
- Ability to work with remote test and development teams
- Experience with automated testing of user interfaces
- Fluent in English
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking