Join our Development Center in Krakow and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. In this role you will be working on projects for one our world famous clients. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills, and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client. On top of attractive salary and benefits package, Luxoft will invest into your professional training, and allow you to grow your professional career.
Project: A Java based middleware application responsible for events processing and distribution, cooperating with multiple applications withing the company. Its biggest challenge is to keep the data processing scalable and reliable.
Project technologies stack:
- Java SE 8;
- Git version 1.8.4;
- Gitlab (VCS & CI)
- Maven 3.1.0;
- JUnit 4.11;
- Mockito 1.9.5;
- Database server: Oracle Database
- Atlassian JIRA v6.1 - ticket/bug tracking;
- Analyses, plans, designs, implements, documents and tests regular items in domain and technology area according to specifications and software production process;
- Proactively participates to process developments and takes part in delivering software;
- Knows technology, methods and environments related to the assigned tasks and learns business and domain knowledge;
- Estimates, develops and solves regular engineering problems;
- Creates units tests according with TDD approach;
- Fixes bugs;
- Actively participates in release planning;
- Performs code reviews;
- Communicates with BAs and QAs.
Who we're looking for?
o Solid Core Java development background (back-end)
o Spring (core, boot, JPA)
o Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
o Postgre SQL
o Kafka / EventHub
- good communication skills, team player, willingness to learn and do the best in a given situation, patient and positive.
TeamCity, project reactor, reactive repositories, mongoDB, flux, Mono, Netty, CosmosDB