We are establishing brand new Data Analytics team for global range customer from retail area.
In essence, client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas customer-facing like digital omni-channel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalisation, loyalty and marketing and non-customer-facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and IoT.
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
- Conducts quality control tests and analyses to ensure that data product meet or exceed specified standards and user requirements
- Interfaces with Test Lead for Business Requirements Review sessions and Use Case review sessions
- Interfaces with relevant stakeholders for Test Case Review sessions
- Develops Test Cases, creates test data, and executes complex Test Cases
- Documents Defects and generate Test Metrics
- Tracks Defects to Resolution
- Applies basic industry and functional area knowledge while authoring integration and system test scripts, configuration test questionnaires and other test materials. Executes requirements-based functional tests for application software
- Contributes to test planning, scheduling, and managing test resources; leads formal test execution phases on larger projects
- Defines test cases and creates integration and system test scripts and configuration test questionnaires from functional requirement documents
- Executes functional tests and authors significant revisions to test materials as necessary through the dry run and official test phases. Maintains defect reports and updates reports following regression testing
- Adheres to and advocates use of established quality methodology and escalates issues as appropriate
- Understands the functional design of software products / suites being tested and their underlying technologies to facilitate authoring testware, diagnosing system issues, and ensuring that tests accurately address required business functionality. Clarifies ambiguous areas with technical teams
- Applies basic industry and functional area knowledge related to the software product being tested and applicable regulatory statutes to determine whether system components meet business specifications.
- Develops specified testing deliverables over the lifecycle of the project.
Who we're looking for?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience in business, mathematics, engineering, management information systems, or computer science, or related field preferred
- Experience working with developing testware from functional design documents and executing testware against a schedule and in compliance with a methodology
- Experience working with configuration management, defect tracking, query tools, software productivity tools, and templates used to create test scripts, trace matrices, etc.
- Experience working with software product testing and applicable regulatory statutes
- Experience working with cloud solutions preferably Azure platform
- Data base driven testing (SQL)
- Experience in Cloud computing (AWS, Azure)
- Experience creating and maintaining test environments
- Discover and understand potential performance bottlenecks
- Experience with deployment cycle and tools like: Jenkins, Gitlab pipelines and others
- Some Experience in Automation(C# preferably)
NICE TO HAVE
- BDD \ Gherkin