Our clients are heavily relying on Java-based solutions as those are contributing to a lion share of the profit made by the company. This creates an environment where high technical & communication skills combined with proper information flow are in a huge need. This is also the reason why we pay so much attention in the Java area to education & knowledge sharing - by providing training to Talent & Automation Program and running active communities like LSD and CoPs. New technologies like Kafka are also in our focus as they are contributing to TechUp vision by becoming future pillars of the Java ecosystem. Solution-wise, we build & maintain software that is used by many customers (both private & business), with a variety of architectures and technologies.
- Design, model and code solutions that fit the problem domain
- Take responsibility for all development work and ownership of quality control
- Work with other developers, testers, Scrum Master, Product Owner and other people involved
- Stay up to date with new technology and teach other developers how to incorporate new trends
- Generate ideas with other team members and offer insightful solutions
- Meet tight deadlines with a cool head
- Attend meetings with clients and peers
Who we're looking for?
- Weblogic 12 or higher
- Experience with Java 8 and Java EE 7
- Experience with CI/CD tools (e.g. Jenkins)
- Oracle, DB2, Mongo DB
- Various caching solutions