Join Sii! We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to become part of our new project in biotechnology industry regarding working with DNA testing instruments.
• Translating complex product requirements into easy and intuitive user flows
• Maintaining and extending current Windows installer solution (WiX toolset)
• Introducing diagnostic tool for customers (wizard-like system and application diagnostic and helper)
• Extending CI/CD process with regression, release strategies, deploy automation, monitoring, dashboards etc.
• Automating installation process on staging environments (VMs, physical servers, laboratory computers)
• Implementing project's KPI - system with metrics for given project
• Setting up environments for automatic tests (rest, selenium, load tests)
• Working in a Scrum team with programmers, testers etc.
• Serving as a bridge between Development team and Software Configuration Management team
• Recommending improvements - we are open for your suggestions how to enhance our processes
Who we're looking for?
• At least 2 years of experience on similar position
• University degree in Computer-Science or comparable education
• Good understanding of Agile / DevOps software development
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking