The client is a global technology company that touches nearly every aspect of travel. Their innovative software enables more than a billion people around the world to plan, book and experience their travel at a time and price that is right for them. By delivering the technology behind travel, the client is working magic behind the scenes every day to make the world a better place, one journey at a time.
Team located in Krakow is responsible for acquisition and exposure of DB content for all core Sabre products: availability, shopping, booking, and fulfilment of flight connections and tickets. We share our time between many project/application which makes our work interesting and unpredictable every day.
Technology stack in all application is quite common but proportion of work between backend and frontend may depend on particular application. In extreme situation, there might be only backend or frontend tasks.
Together with our fellows in different localizations, we provide support 24h/7.
Working hours: 9am-5pm (Mon-Fri)
On-call support: as part of delivery team, we are obliged to provide technical support.
- additional hours when the team is ready to react on incidents 6am-9am & 5pm-6pm CET in working days (Mon-Fri)
- Develops, codes, tests and debugs new moderately complex software solutions or enhancements to existing software in a maintenance capacity.
- Works with technical staff (Domain Experts) to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Daily cooperation with client by supporting all needs and resolving problems.
- Assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology.
- Create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- Design and build prototype applications.
- On-call duties within Poland time zone (6:00-18:00 CET).
Who we're looking for?
Commercial experience: 3+ years
Object Oriented Analysis/Design,
Cascading Style Sheets (CSS),
ES 6 (ECMAScript 2015),
SQLNICE TO HAVE
Apache Maven, Relational Database, Linux, TDD methodology, Agile Methodology, Hibernate/JDBC, Jenkins, Couchbase