We are creating brand new Data Analytics team for new customer.
In essence, client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas customer-facing like digital omni-channel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalization, loyalty and marketing and non-customer-facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and IoT.
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
At least 3 year of commercial experience on similar leadership postion
- Being a leader for group of people, driving actions and being supportive for less experienced team member
- Cooperate closely with Business people on client side, analyzing and designing
- Designing and implementing batch and real-time data ingestion pipelines for Azure Data Lake
- Implementing data quality checks
- Implementing data lineage and reconciliation mechanisms (including monitoring dashboards and alerts)
- Implementing data cataloguing, archiving and disaster recovery
- Working with data source and data consumption teams to align on data structures and schemas
Who we're looking for?
- Python/ Pyspark
- Azure Data Factory
- Data Lake / Data Warehouse methodology and modelling
Second tier of importance is:
- Azure Analysis Services
- Azure SQL
- Cosmos DB
- Web API
- Azure Event Hub