We are looking brand new Data Analytics team for new customer.
In essence, client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas customer-facing like digital omni-channel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalisation, loyalty and marketing and non-customer-facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and IoT.
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
- Designing and implementing Enterprise Level Reporting solutions in BI domain
- Actively collaborate with other team members to deliver complex solution which address client's needs and requirements
- Implementing data lineage and reconciliation mechanisms (including monitoring dashboards and alerts)
- Working with data source and data consumption teams to align on data structures and schemes
Who we're looking for?
- Microsoft Power BI Report Development and Administration.
- Azure Analysis Services with experience in Tabular Model Development and Administering Azure Analysis Services.
- Azure SQL Server Development and Administration
- Expertise in Datawarehouse modelling
- Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate with the Customers clearly and precisely to understand the requirements.
- Experience with Microsoft data management tools and the Azure platform environment
- Experience with agile methodologies
- Experience in Azure Devops and integration with CICD pipelines
Basic development competences in any kind of programming language -
C#.NET/ VB.NET/Python is an added advantage
Good communication skills. Should be able to communicate with the Customers clearly and precisely to understand the requirements.