Nokia is at the forefront of global communications leading a new revolution in global connectivity. Our four networks businesses are enabling a new type of network, converging mobile and fixed broadband access, IP routing and optical networks, with the software and services to optimize network performance. We are seamlessly weaving together an increasingly diverse mix of technologies, to create efficient, smart, and agile networks, and enable new types of connected services, automated, secured, and managed through the Cloud. We are helping operators, enterprises, and governments meet the increasing demand of the connected world, and capture its opportunities
You are the customer of our customers (service providers, enterprises and institutions)!
Here in Bydgoszcz we serve Nokia’s customers worldwide. Take this opportunity to get a flavour of real experience!
You’re a student who’s motivated to get real-world experience.
You want to show what you know, learn new skills and contribute to something big.
Get on the fast track with a job at Nokia.
We’ll share with you our Nokia corporate values, our working culture and at the same time you will get an opportunity for some hands on experience and under supervision support real live projects during the course of few months of internships. To fully utilize time given and benefit from student internships exercise, candidate should posses some background knowledge and experience that will help in education process.
Who we're looking for?
- Theoretical knowledge and preferably experience in project delivery process
- Solid academic background about Telecommunication – especially IP/MPLS, SDH, DWDM, TDM, PSTN, IMS)
- Nokia/Cisco/Juniper/Huawei Routers and OS hands on experience is a plus
- Experience in gathering and validating requirements
- Strong organizational and communications skills with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and manage a high number of priorities
- Strong communication skills and ability to deliver results in a clear and thoughtful manner
- Analytical skills and the ability to identify important trends and focal points from available data
- Good understanding of technical documents written in English (networking and programming related)
- English speaking
- Experience in MS Excel, VBA and/or SQL, Python
- Understanding of ITIL framework would be a plus
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking