- Prioritize and refine backlog in cooperation with engineering to design and build the product
- Communicate with customer to understand his expectations
- Analyze technical and business requirements as an input to the user stories
- Support development team in daily work
- Establish and monitor performance metrics
- Communicate project status to product management and executives
- Lead the sprint review and check the implementation status
- Cooperate with development team to refine and improve agile process
- Help us advance mobility, save lives and improve our planet
- See effects of your work in showrooms of almost every car seller
- Learn new technologies thanks to the collaboration with our customers’ technical centers
Who we're looking for?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in engineering or science e.g. electronics, telecommunication, robotics, software engineering, computer science, physics
- Ability to communicate technical project aspects’ with the team
- Successful collaboration with team of software development’s Engineers, Project Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, System Leads and Architects
- Excellent 360 degree communication and team work skills
- Expertise in Scrum based agile engineering methodology
- Recommended experience as product owner, systems engineer, software lead or architect
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Architekt/Tech Lead z Zespołem
Project management software
How we code?
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages