Sapiens International Corporation (NASDAQ and TASE: SPNS) is a leading global provider of software solutions for the insurance industry, with a growing presence in the financial services sector. We offer integrated core software solutions and business services, and a full digital suite for the property and casualty/general insurance; life, pension, and annuities; and reinsurance markets. Sapiens also services the workers’ compensation and financial and compliance markets.
Our portfolio includes policy administration, billing, and claims; underwriting, illustration and electronic application; reinsurance and decision management software. Sapiens’ digital platform features customer and agent portals, and a business intelligence platform. With a 30-year track record of delivering to more than 500 organizations, Sapiens’ team of over 3,400 operates through our fully-owned subsidiaries in North America, the United Kingdom, EMEA, and Asia Pacific. For more information: www.sapiens.com.
- The business system analyst leads the analysis and design phase of business transformation projects through the implementation of new core insurance software provide by Sapiens.
- The analyst will become an expert in the Sapiens software application/s and use the out of box system functionalities to support customer’s business process and requirements.
- The analyst will work with the insurance companies to understand their “as is” business processes, architecture and insurance products and work with the customer to define the “to be” state using the Sapiens software application as the base.
- The analyst will define new system functionalities in the case where the Sapiens offering does not support the customer’s requirements
- The analyst will run workshops and work closely with the insurance companies to gather requirements and in turn define, document, and present the solutions back to the customer.
- The analyst will work closely with project management, product management, development, and testing teams to ensure a high-quality implementation of the defined solutions.
- Map out the differences between customer requirements and current core system features:
- Facilitating the negotiation of requirements between the customer and IDIT
- Lead or participate in customer workshops.
- Understand the gaps in the requirements and the type of solution needed
- Draft and write deliverables
- Build solution design based on Sapiens IDIT Core functionality
- Creating, analyzing, and validating detailed functional specifications
- Lead or participate in Solution Design workshops.
- Understanding the customer business processes and procedures and how they translate into IDIT system functionality
- Write solution design documents (SDS, iSDS, setup books)
- Provide support throughout the project lifecycle when needed
- Provide support to the customer
- Provide support to development, QA, UAT and production
Who we're looking for?
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent system design skills
- General Insurance knowledge
- Experience with insurance information systems
- Ability to travel to other Nordic countries on a regular basis
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages