Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world.
As part of Global Applications and Development Tech, the Legal & Global Ethics & Compliance Tech team is a global team spanning across the UK, US and soon to be Poznan!
The team is accountable for owning the technical space & collaborating with our business partners within Global Ethics and Compliance, Legal Operations, Legal E-discovery & Intellectual Property.
By joining this team you will work alongside Product Owners for these areas, Product experts/Technical BA’s and Technical Architects on exciting strategic projects to automate and revolutionize the way Legal and Global Ethics & Compliance uses technology
Who we're looking for?
- Experience and deep knowledge of Business and Technical Analysis
- Understanding of Agile software development
- Understanding of Legal product domain from a technology perspective
- Excellent relationship management
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to compose Use Cases and Value propositions.
- Learning agility
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Business Analysis Experience
- Project Management Experience
- Experience working within an Agile delivery environment; VFQ, Scrum or Kanban
- Knowledge of Legal functions (business operating models, processes & products) or experience of working within the Legal function
- Experience with working with SaaS (Software as a Service) vendors
- Experience with working with third party vendors
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages