The main focus is on driving study work in the area of 4G and 5G RAN, related to new feature specifications and algorithms for LTE, LTE-Advanced and 5G. This position allows remote way of working with occasional visit in the office if required.
- Drive and contribute to systems studies in LTE & 5G in the area of Radio Resource Management (e.g. Scheduling, Link Adaptation, Beam Forming, Carrier Aggregation, Cat-M1, C-RAN, Fast Cell Coordination) and also the Radio Physical Layer.
- Develop software simulations for the performance analysis of LTE & 5G features and algorithms, both link-level and network-level simulations.
- Drive continuous improvements of products, simulation tools and processes
- Contribute to advances in LTE & 5G Standards. Update our Statement of Compliance to relevant standards.
- Contribute to Innovation and IPR. File Invention disclosures and Patents.
- Support LTE & 5G System Verification and test result analysis.
- Support the deployment of new LTE & 5G products and features into customer networks. Work with Customer CSR/TR analysis. Understand customer configurations and issues.
- Work collaboratively on new features, simulations and improvements with cross-functional development teams situated locally as well as other teams worldwide.
Who we're looking for?
- Strong background in communications theory and digital signal processing
- Strong knowledge of LTE & 5G specifications, especially in the areas of the Physical Layer, Radio Resource Management and Mobility
- Experience in SW development for Link and Network Simulations. Languages include: Java, C and C++
- Experience in the software development and analysis of simulations is mandatory. Knowledge of simulation environments like MATLAB would be an asset
- Analytical mindset, high capacity, result oriented and ability to deliver under pressure.
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and manage many different projects at once
- Excellent English skills, both verbal and written, providing effective communication building strong relationships internally as well as externally.
- Candidate should be highly motivated, a self-starter, and a team player
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages