We are one of the largest Nordic IT services company. In Poland our specialty is delivering modern IT business solutions, mainly as software development for well-known companies from different sectors like automotive and smart devices.
- Are you Android Fan of modern devices?
- Are you focused on creating and delivering high quality features?
- Would you like in small-size teams with great atmosphere and with a strong influence on implemented solutions?
You will be a part of our Mobile Application Team which:
- is delivering modern apps for mobile platforms (Android/iOS), based on latest technologies and BT/BLE protocols;
- is deeply involved in designing architecture, UI and protocol level, including full responsibility for the final product;
- is cross-functional – our teams count to 10 team members with different roles like Developers, Testers, DevOps, Project Manager and more IT business roles;
- is located in Wrocław – currently 99% is home office, but after pandemic situation is planned hybrid work in model ~ 50/50 ;
- has direct access to modern audio advanced devices (eg. speakers, headphones) which on the team creates apps.
- designing and developing mobile applications for devices powered by the Android operating system;
- mostly delivering new features, including technical requirements analysis and being a part of architecture decision makers;
- keeping the highest quality standards to excite users with superb experience;
- coaching & mentoring less experienced team members;
- supporting customers in Agile setup.
Who we're looking for?
- several years of professional experience in creating mobile applications on Android operations system;
- strong experience in programming in Kotlin and Java;
- hands-on knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices (Android Jetpack, MVVM, reactive programming, Room/Realm, Firebase, DI);
- proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- familiarity with Agile methodology, especially Scrum;
- ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Fluency in English speaking (close cooperation with the customer)
It’s helpful if you have:
- knowledge of Android BT/BLE stack;
- experience in OTA FW update via BT;
- experience in working with audio devices (headphones, speakers)
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages