We are currently expanding our Wealth Management Practice and Avaloq operations in Europe due to client demand across a number of high profile projects.
We offer superb opportunities to work within a dynamic, international team led by industry experts. We work with the market leading technologies, with prestigious tier one clients in a demanding and progressive atmosphere. As a part of our team, you will take part in Avaloq Banking Suite implementation initiatives throughout their entire life cycle. Whilst we work hard, we also have a thriving social atmosphere running through the business.
You will be:
- Participating in implementation of Avaloq Core Banking Platform
- Analyzing requirements and designing software solutions
- Writing business and technical specifications
- Performing parameterization and customization of various core banking software modules
- Designing and developing user interfaces
- Designing and executing manual and automated test cases
- Providing technical expertise and support for internal and external stakeholders
Who we're looking for?
REQUIREMENTS (must have):
- University degree or equivalent in Finance, Computer Science,Engineering or related discipline
- 2-5 years of experience with Avaloq products
- Avaloq Certification is a must
- Hands-on experience in parametrizing at least one of the following areas: Lending, Accounting, Static Data, Credit, OpenBanking/Payments, CRM, Cost & Fees
- Participation in multiple Avaloq Core Banking Platform implementations in the business
- Ability to develop high level software designs and solutions
- Excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving
- Ability to articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders
- High customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English.
- Willingness to travel abroad