The Platform Engineering IT team delivers projects in the area of Compliance, Risk, Private Banking and other areas within the bank across the globe.
The Palantir Foundry Platform delivered to Reliability, Strategy and Enablement is currently growing at an exponential pace. In order to accelerate the growth rate, the Automation needs to be introduced in Platform Engineering IT area. The aim is to consolidate support for multiple separate components from various dashboards - into one consolidated tool. Manual and repetitive tasks will be automated as much as possible. We need to:
- Enable Single Credit Suisse supported tool on which all alerts/issues will be displayed/available (Graphana or Moogsoft) - ability to show Platform Health at a glance
- Flexible Dashboarding to allow support to decide what they want to monitor:
o Issues by affected layer
o Issues by affected component
o Issues by affected Application
The successful candidate will be working among CR PB IT department in Poland which consist of:
- DevOps engineers, Software Engineers, Requirement Engineers, Quality Engineers, PMs
- Person will have opportunity to collaborate in international environment, matrix structures, with the exposure to high management
The specific team within Reliability, Strategy and Enablement is a smaller team located in Poland, India and London
- Opportunity to create & implement End to Frameworks and Application Code.
- Opportunity to build on investment banking knowledge Market & Credit Risk.
- Opportunity to work on the latest Big Data Technology stacks using On-Prem and Cloud hosted platforms
- Ready to take ownership of End to End Automations.
- Provides regular status reporting to key stakeholders including progress, risks, issues and mitigation steps
Who we're looking for?
- Required Skill Set:
o Either of:
- Very Strong Proficiency in Python including Advanced Topics and a strong Understanding of Memory aspects of a python code and the way data is handled between modules
- Cloudera expert with a strong understanding of Cloudera Manager and what is important in ensuring stability
- Devops specialist with a proven record of delivering innovative solutions to meet a particular need
o Should have a very good understanding of OOPs and Design Patterns.
o Should have experience in commonly used External Python Libraries (Pandas, Numpy, requests, Workbooks, XML/JSON, ZMQ for client server models)
o Should have a prior experience in writing Data Base Codes using any of the available Database.(Polling, Batches, Connections, Pools)
o Should have knowledge in creating deployable python packages using setup tools and python code compilations
o Should be able to write cross platform Python Code while maintaining strong coding conventions.
o Should have a good understanding of working with SQLNICE TO HAVE
o Should be flexible in working with HTML(or any other frontend tool) in conjunction with python.
o Working knowledge of setting up Graphana dashboards
o Exposure or knowledge of Osmosys, APIGee/Cloudera, Moogsoft
o Exposure of CI/CD Pipeline for automated deployment, monitoring and reporting.
o Experience in REST API
o Experience in using multi-threading to pull external data
- IT Degree desirable