Senior Full Stack Developer
- The role will be to assist with development on the Finance Workflow platform which is an Award Winning Centralized Innovative Workflow Platform built in-house for adoption across Chief Financial Office (CFO) functions
The Workflow platform serves as:
- One-stop shop for any business process management need
- Significantly improves business operational efficiency through its rich user experience and collaboration capabilities across business functions.
- Reporting Portal & Analytics team under CFO Solutions is spread out globally across Raleigh, Pune, New York, Wroclaw, Bangalore with about 4-10 members in each location
- All members on the team foster a collaborative environment and are always willing to assist each other.
- Working with UX and middleware services development team to implement wireframe mockups into applications, develop REST services, develop messaging and batch services, implement persistent services to RDBM persistence store
- Contribution to problem and root cause analysis, application support and fixing software defects
- Team collaboration, participating in code and design reviews, documenting implemented solutions
Who we're looking for?
- 8 years of software development experience
- 5+ years of hands-on software development experience with Core Java, Spring Platform components including Security, Boot, Data, and Batch
- Experience designing and consuming REST and SOAP web services
- Experience with Oracle and other SQL databases: database design, writing PL/SQL queries, accessing data with JPQL and ORM frameworks
- 5+ years of Java/Spring Boot development
- Solid experience in implementing single page web applications from scratch with React and TypeScript
- Be familiar with unit testing frameworks
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with responsive design
- Passionate at writing "clean code", keeping things simple and organized
- Constantly keep track of new technologies and best practices on the web
- Good understanding of application development lifecycle practices and collaboration tools including GIT, JIRA, Confluence
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands on software development for product that will perform at scale, be supportable, and be extensible.
- Experience in implementing single page web applications from scratch with Angular
- Experience with a global company, working with diverse teams from different cultural backgrounds
- Any server-side language experience (Java, Node etc), DB, APIs
- Previous experience within Credit Suisse or other banks
- Cloud native development with Docker and Openshift
- Experience with BPM systems e.g. Oracle BPM, Camunda