The Sabre User Experience team creates compelling, consistent, and highly usable experiences for the travel industry. We approach our projects with high standards, utilizing best practices to deliver consumer-grade user experiences.
This position offers a broad range of design challenges, sure to stretch your creativity and hone your talents. You’ll engage your interaction design skills as part of a growing team of dedicated user-centered design professionals, working with developers and product managers on creating innovative, user experiences across our portfolio.
As part of our UX Design team, you will support different projects in our portfolio and the needs of each project could vary based on project needs but will include many of the functions below:
- Collaborate with product managers, business analysts, and development teams to define user goals and requirements for your product.
- Conduct research to understand the product, the user, business need and market opportunities in the product.
- Create user experiences from low-fidelity sketches to hi-fidelity pixel perfect mockups that achieve both user goals and business objectives.
- Learn, integrate and leverage our enterprise design library, aligning your project work with Sabre’s design standards for usability, accessibility and functionality.
- Produce interactive prototypes aligning with project requirements and internal best practices for software application development.
- Work closely with our development team partners to ensure coded applications match up to the delivered designs and design language.
- Engage with the design lead in estimation and planning and deliver high quality in a timely manner.
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of related design and prototyping experience
- Experience with designing and developing across multiple form factors (mobile, tablet and desktop)
- Familiarity with design thinking principles and methodologies
- Experience with Sketch, InVision, Figma.
- Experience conducting and/or participating in user research and usability testing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Front-end coding experience a plus
- Bachelor degree related to design, UCD, HCI, computer science or psychology.
To apply for this opportunity please send your resume with portfolio.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Hot beverages
- Cold beverages