Bank is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Bank has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients—and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of the Bank together.
The organization is embarking in a period of exciting change with adoption of Cloud and a security transformation in how we secure Internet applications and APIs. This role will have the opportunity to help shape the technological future at the Bank on both of those key areas by assisting with the selection, design and delivery of new solutions and products.
- Mullti-cultural work experience in a unique enterprise grade IT Security environment within a highly skilled and experienced team
- In this challenging and interesting position you will be part of our team from Data Protection and Application Security solution delivery with responsibility for products within the Internet Facing Application security area
- You are part of the solution by designing new, and extending existing systems in the IT Security domain at the Bank, delivering at global scale and to all business units
- As an important system engineering peer you support organizations, providing third level support and ensuring the maintenance level of various security products
- You have the opportunity of direct participation within key global programs within the Bank and help to shape the future of the Bank's IT services
- You work with a technology security stack consisting of HTTP Reverse Proxy, Web Application Firewall, Authentication, Token Management and Identity Federation Services
Who we're looking for?
- You have a consistent track record of min. 5 years of work experience in IT within the financial industry and 3 years in a similar role
- You bring working knowledge & experience with at least one of the following areas in IT Security:
o Web Security technologies experience
o Internet Facing Application components (Application Firewalls, Reverse / Forward Proxies, Single-Sign On)
o Scripting (Shell, Perl or Python), coding in Java or other language is helpful
o Working experience with Linux (Redhat preferred) on a system administrator level
o Experience with DevOps and CI/CD tooling (Jenkins/Docker related)
- Are you a dedicated problem solver with a positive personality and passionate about team work? Then we are sure that you would be an excellent fit for our team
- A graduate degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related subject; alternatively an equivalent education in one of these topics
- You have the ability to find sustainable IT solutions even with a high work load due incident or project deadlines
- You are proficient in English (oral + written), German as an additional asset