Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
The Workplace - Product Expert will collaborate closely with other teams and the Product Owner to ensure proper technical design, implementation and support for Tech solutions in alignment with strategies for:
Occupancy Management, Real Estate Knowledge Analytics and Insights (Business Intelligence), Resource Scheduling, Visitor Booking, Facilities Management Tech.
Real Estate & Facilities team manages the Global Real Estate at approximately 477 sites across 96 countries.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goal:
- Knowledge of services management systems
- Experience with GxP systems and processes
- Knowledge of Microsoft Data Platform including Power Apps and Power BI.
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle/SQL Server database administration
- Experience as Technical/System analyst
- Experience with front-end system configuration and administration of COTS solutions
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc)
- Excellent English communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of global facilities operations systems for global real estate (including occupancy and space)
- Experience with Integrated Workplace Management Systems (IWMS)
- Understanding of Application Programming Interfaces (API’s) and system interactions
- Understanding of Mobile App Development life cycle (iOS and Android)
- Understanding of software hosting
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages