Poznan Tech Hub is GSK worldwide biggest IT center hiring about 700 highly skilled IT professionals. We are part of GSK, which aspires to be one of the world’s most innovative, best performing and trusted healthcare companies. At Poznan Tech Hub we build a truly international team which provides services to all GSK locations around the world. Our talented IT experts have a unique opportunity to contribute to the entire product life cycle from research and development, through manufacturing, to commercialization and support sales force of new vaccines, medicines and healthcare products.
It is a great time to join GSK Tech Hub in Poznan. We value courage, accountability, development and teamwork. You will be encouraged to experiment and collaborate across teams to bring innovation to our everyday job. We are open to candidates with various levels of experience - whether you are a seasoned specialist with deep expertise or a graduate looking to kick start your career. Help us to lead in Technology to improve lives of patients and consumers around the world
The Product Expert is accountable for business & technical analysis for products within the respective domain. As part of the persistent product development team, they are accountable for technical deliverables and ensuring sound architectural setup of products.
The Product Expert will work closely with Building Management Lead, Site teams, and the Product Owners to ensure proper technical design, implementation and support for Tech solutions at Real Estate & Facilities-managed sites in alignment with strategies for Facilities Management and Real Estate & Facilities Scientific and Building Management Services (ex: Building Automation Systems, Programmable Logic Controllers, Human-Machine Interfaces). Real Estate & Facilities manages the facilities at approximately 111 sites across 26 countries. This includes facilities support and maintenance of buildings and scientific equipment, and management of Building Management Systems.
Who we're looking for?
We are looking for professionals with these required skills to achieve our goal
- Minimum 3 years relevant (e.g. R&D, Commercial, Corporate, Manufacturing & Supply) experience in major global Tech organization
- Knowledge of facilities and service management systems, Operational Technology and information protection, GxP systems/processes and data management.
- Knowledge of Agile methods (lean, SCRUM, SAFe, etc).
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, Power Apps and Power BI
- Experience as Technical/System analyst
- Excellent relationship management, strong influencing and communication skills
- Excellent English communication skills
If you have the following characteristics, it would be a plus:
- Knowledge of Microsoft HyperV virtualization platform
- Understanding of Cisco Network/Firewall hardware devices and Operation Technology special function network architecture
- Knowledge of SQL queries/reporting
- Knowledge of Oracle/SQL Server database administration
Our values and expectations are at the heart of everything we do and form an important part of our culture. These include Patient focus, Transparency, Respect, Integrity along with Courage, Accountability, Development, and Teamwork
- Career at one of the leading global healthcare companies
- Contract of employment
- Attractive reward package (annual bonus & awards for outstanding performance, recognition awards for additional achievements and engagement, holiday benefit)
- Life insurance and pension plan
- Private medical package with additional preventive healthcare services for employees and their eligible
- Sports cards (Multisport)
- Possibilities of development within the role and company’s structure
- Personalized learning approach (mentoring, online training’ platforms: Pluralsight, Business Skills, Harvard Manage Mentor, Skillsoft and external training)
- Extensive support of work life balance (flexible working solutions, short Fridays option, health & well being activities)
- Supportive community and integration events
- Modern office with creative rooms, fresh fruits everyday
- Free car and bike parking, locker rooms and showers.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages