Senior Continuous Integration Engineer
- Administration and development of the CI system
- Takes care of the smooth operation of the CI system
- Takes care for stable CI environment
- Supports Release and Test Manager
- Develops features CI
- Takes care of the Maintenance of the CI System
- Creates and maintains relevant statistics
We work with:
- Tools: Jenkins, Git, GitGerrit, GitoLite, Static Code Analyis (Coverity), Zuul
- Languages: Python, C, C++, Bash, Makefile, Perl, SQL/PLSQL
Who we're looking for?
- Master’s degree in computer science or Telecommunications (preferred computer science)
- Strong Software coding skills (min. 5-10 years of experience on Test Automation and SW development)
- Deep knowledge of Continuous Integration development
- deep Linux knowledge incl. kernel knowhow
- very good understanding and track record of Unit Tests, Module Tests, Software Component Tests
- deep knowledge about Jenkins, Git, GitGerrit, GitoLite, Static Code Analyis (Coverity), Zuul
- Linux administration, Server administration
- software development competence from some of following tools/interfaces: Python, C, C++, Bash, Makefile, Perl, SQL/PLSQL
- Bitbake and GCC compilers version knowledge is mandatory
- database programming is a plus
- RESTAPI interface specifications might be needed
- basic transport technologies, layers and protocol stacks (IPv4 / IPv6 and network protocols)
- technical competence and understanding of 3G and LTE/5G and Nokia SW components is advance.
- ability to reverse engineering and document the daily work.
- Agile methodology, wireless technologies, cloud-computing platforms (OpenStack, Google Kubernetes, Docker, VM).
Way of working:
- passion to learn new technologies and willing to accept challenges
- capability of analytical thinking and argumentation
- capable to structure complex tasks, problem solving skills
- pro-active and creative thinking
- self-driven, take responsibilities, flexible, co-operative, motivated, open minded and communicative
- capable of decision making and driving own work effectively, hardworking and committed
- fluent written and spoken English
- ability to work under strict deadlines and quality guidelines,
- a real team player and willing to work in a multi-cultural environment (under stress)
- very good analytical skills
How we manage our projects?
Who makes architectural decisions?
Architects and Tech Leaders
Who makes technology stack decisions?
Project management software
How we code?
Git / Gerrit
Static code analysis
How we test?
Flexible working hours
7 - 18
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages