As part of our team you will contribute to design and implement the verification scenarios using python and real hardware of new FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system following the complete end to end project life cycle.
You will prepare and support 5G L1 test environment using sophisticated RF and power consumption measurement equipment, analyze the measurement results, debug logs and failures, create automation framework and lab infrastructure.
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
This is an offer for regular employees.
We work with:
- Python, Power Shell
- Testing frameworks
- Version control and code review systems
- Keysight, Rohde & Schwarz measurement equipment
- VMs, professional network devices
Who we're looking for?
- Education BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written)
- Linux environment and command line
- General network/routing/switch/debugging
- Understanding of technical documentation and technical writing skills
- Ability to analytical thinking and solve technical problems
- Team-player attitude
- You like to work with hardware and laboratory equipment
As an advantage:
- Experience in test automation (Python/Power Shell)
- Hands-on experience with RF equipment (signal analyzers, oscilloscopes, signal generators, power meters)
- Knowledge of 4G/5G mobile telecommunication standards
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Hot beverages