As part of our team you will contribute to simulation in Matlab of FPGA functionalities for 5G telecommunication system. You will work in the team responsible for generating test vectors required for testing of the system.
You will develop extensive knowledge of 5G system physical layer, Nokia hardware platforms and the way our customers are deploying them. You will contribute to develop innovative solutions to address Nokia strategy in the 5G domain and beyond.
This is an offer for working students (students aged below 26).
We work with:
- Git, IDM
Who we're looking for?
- Education: on-going studies or already gained BSC / Engineer in: Telecommunication, Computer Science, Electronics or a similar subject
- Good knowledge of English (both spoken and written
- Knowledge of 4G/5G standard
- Knowledge of Matlab, Python, Linux shell
- Knowledge of FPGA designs will be advance
- Understanding of technical documentation and technical writing skills
- Good mathematical skills will be an advantage