As Project Manager you will be responsible for the custom software development projects management, from gathering requirements and technical specification to task allocation, team motivation and close cooperation with technical team leader.
You will work on PHP (Symfony, Laravel, WordPress) based B2B and B2C Web systems and apps.
- High independence in operation and opportunities for professional development;
- The opportunity to participate in international projects and work in an international environment;
- Loose and friendly atmosphere;
- Internal trainings;
- Attractive remuneration;
- Chillout zone with table football and Playstation;
- Fresh fruits, unlimited access to cold and hot beverages;
- A new office in a green area near the Vistula river;
- Free parking for bikes and cars.
- Knowledge of the company, its solutions and the IT industry;
- Project Management with cooperation with Technical Lead,
- Ongoing projects monitoring.
- Problem solving and crisis management.
- Representing the company outside;
- Preparation of technical specifications;
- Analysis of customer needs and cooperation with the development department in determining the right solution for the client;
- Coordination of the client's project implementation by the development department;
- Monitoring of settlements with clients;
- Cooperation with the sales, marketing and development department;
Who we're looking for?
- Fluent English in speech and writing - you will have constant contact with foreign clients;
- Developed skills in team management: tasks allocation, delegation and team motivation.
- Welcome experience in the sale of IT services, mainly web-based systems and websites;
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills;
- Independence and initiative;
- Getting satisfaction from working with clients and developing your team;
- Ability to work in a team and high commitment;
- Willingness to develop and gain new experiences.
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages