THE PORTFOLIO OF PROJECTS is run by a talented team that works on mission-critical applications for top-level global financial institutions. The team provides wide range of services to end customers within Temenos space, including greenfield implementation, upgrades, delivering new features and running support services. The Team consist of experienced consultants and boasts an informal atmosphere based on collaboration and trust. Do not miss your chance to make early contribution to Luxoft Temenos practice development.
- Act as SME on various business processes, including Lending, RFR rates, Syndicated Loans, etc
- Run requirements gathering sessions with key stakeholders
- Analyze client business requirements and ensure any solutions proposed are realistic and within the agreed scope of the project.
- Define and validate customization needs as per agreed requirements
- Writing of specifications, prepare and perform the configuration of products.
- Make recommendations on best banking practices, design, etc
Who we're looking for?
- 5+ years of experience in T24 core banking solution with other banking solution providers, an operational role in a bank or in a consulting environment.
- 2+ years of practical experience with Temenos products
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in banking and finance or equivalent.
- Experience in a front-end client facing role is a must.
- Must be fluent in English - verbal and written.
- Banking Knowledge: knowledge on fundamental banking processing is mandatory; end to end processing of various banking products. Knowledge of 2 of the following areas: Lending, RFR rates, Syndicated Loans
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
NICE TO HAVE
- Language skills (e.g. German)
- Experience with FCM module