Your will be a part of a new full stack team, which means that you will join a team with both ETL developers, scrum master, architects, product owner etc.You will also join a Community of Practice with analysts from other teams working with BI solutions, so that we support uniform solutions and professional sparring and development.
The team always plans the work in accordance with most recent business priorities. Current major initiatives range from establishing credit risk forbearance data marts over modeling and supplying source data for cloud based applications handling customers in distress to supporting GDPR compliance data mart design, so there is plenty of opportunity to explore both technical details and the business domain in depth.
- Analyze and specify data solutions
- Ensure uniform solutions
- Test the data solutions
- Ensure it is easy to use and communicate
Who we're looking for?
- Experience with data warehousing and dimensional modeling
- Experience in the financial sector
- Experience with Oracle databases (must have)
- Experience with SQL, we are using AQT and TOAD as tool (must have)
- Credit risk modeling (must have)
- Holistic BI understanding from data to business usage and reporting and a desire to influence the development of the data solutions
- Experience with the IFW framework from IBM