7N is an agent for high-end IT professionals. For over 30 years of operation we have proven that a clear and transparent financial model, collaboration exclusively with experts in their respective fields, and taking good care of them, comprise the best possible IT consulting model. We act as an individual agent for our consultants and promote their competences to our clients by offering them a wide range of projects in which they may participate. We add wage transparency, career development support and professional stability. Our main goal is a long-term collaboration; therefore the majority of our staff have been with us for many years.
- Transparent wage model; disclosed margin for 7N. The aforementioned wages are target wages paid to the consultant for the subcontracted work
- Stable and long-term collaboration with various client projects
- Professional freedom; We are one of the few IT companies who do not use non-compete clauses or retention agreements
- Career development support, training and technical certification subsidies, conference participation, etc.
- Private healthcare and the Benefit Multisport card
- Collaboration with experts
- Large client and project portfolio of over 40 companies, prioritizing project continuity and ongoing personal agent support
- Full integration into the client company structure (e.g. participation in all company events, 7N Kick Off 2019: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5KjJpFBNpI)
Who we're looking for?
- Advanced Python programming skills
- Experience with core Python (Iterators, generators, exception handling, file handling concepts, data types and variables, OOPs Concepts, data structures, decorators, metaprogramming, magic methods)
- Familiarity with good programming practices: unit testing, technical documentation, code encapsulation, logging
- Experience with git VCS and git flow standard
- Good cross-technical teams communication skills to ensure the right solution is being developed
- Ability to troubleshoot complex technical issues, willingness to constantly learn cutting edge technologies and master new engineering skills
- Prior experience with collaborative coding/development and agile methodologies (scrum)
- Familiarity with SQL, relational and non-relational databases,
- Experience with backend integration via APIs (REST, JSON over HTTP, etc.)
- Practical knowledge of data visualization techniques
- Preferred: Experience in Django and/or Pyramid frameworks.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package