We are looking for a Java Middle Developer to join the team of our brand-new office in Warsaw.
Itransition is one of the leading software development companies in the world, according to IAOP, Forrester, and Deloitte.
With headquarters and delivery centers in Europe and USA, we work with both established technologies and tools like C++, .NET, RoR, Python, PHP, and Java, as well as technology trends like Blockchain, Artificial Intelligence, Augmented Reality & Virtual Reality, Internet of Things & Machine Learning. No wonder Itransition is growing rapidly, taking new members onboard each year. We continuously enroll in certification programs by industry leaders, and remain compliant with global standards.
More about the company you can read here: https://itransition.eu.
Who we're looking for?
What we expect from you:
- 2+ years of experience in IT
- Experience with modern Java technologies for server solutions (Kotlin, Java 8+), Spring Boot/Framework and hands-on with the technologies
- Knowledge of RDBMS and ORM (Hibernate, JOOQ, MyBatis), NoSQL databases
- English language level sufficient for written communication
It would be a plus to have:
- Experience with automated testing
- Knowledge of containerization principles, hands-on experience with Docker
We can offer:
- Working in a world’s leading software engineering company according to Forrester, Deloitte, and IAOP;
- Projects for such clients as PayPal, Wargaming, Xerox, Philips, adidas and Toyota;
- Opportunity to work on leading-edge platforms and technologies;
- Competitive compensation that depends on your qualification and skills;
- Regular performance feedback and salary reviews;
- Flexible working hours aligned to your schedule.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Hot beverages