Group Chief Technology Office (GCTO) is a global organization within IT that provides infrastructure services to the Bank. We provide commercially competitive products and services that enable engineered performance, information analysis, data management and transaction processing. We have a proven track record of delivering reliable, creative solutions to our clients.
- A state-of-the-art smart working office environment and flexible working. CTO has significant footprint in Wroclaw (500+ FTE).
- Exciting and challenging opportunities on a variety of large-scale projects around the Globe
- Active participation in Proof of Concepts and design of solutions to fill any gaps in vendor products
- An opportunity to join our highly skilled, international Workspace Devices team spread across Poland, USA, and India
- Ownership of the desktop environments with products such as: SCCM, Citrix
- General responsibility for stability: patching, software version upgrades, bug-fix releases etc.
Modernization of ThinClient system + implementing new VMs.
Currently most of VMs are being serviced by Vipro.
The project will be divided into two stages: 1) checking compliance with accordance of VMs security
- Closely work with strategic vendor in design, engineer, deploy, and maintain Windows Client platform virtualized systems, and Thin Clients
- Perform in depth troubleshooting of issues on a corporate virtual endpoints
- Govern the Virtual Desktop Environment and Operational Activities closely cooperating with strategic vendor
- Analyze existing Windows build and proactively propose changes and performance improvements
- Engage with vendors to resolve various problems, manage major incidents and technical critical issue along with IT Support Teams
- Create and maintain necessary documentation
- Develop bulk remediation scripts/functions for Windows 10 components using PowerShell or WMI scripting
Who we're looking for?
- 3+ years of professional experience in Windows Client engineering and deployment experience.
- Deep understanding of Windows10 Operating Systems and its architecture You have experience of Windows Performance Analysis Tools and Windows Monitoring tools
- Troubleshooting Skills (Root Cause Analysis, Problem Management. Incident Management).
- You possess automation skills (PowerShell Scripting)
- Proven exposure and experience in large enterprise managed desktop and server environment
- Knowledge of SCCM
- Knowledge Citrix virtual environment
- You possess solid interpersonal skills, customer/partner orientation
- You are highly motivated and contribute efficiently to the team.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- You have good communication and analytical skills.
- Advanced Excel (e.g. pivot tables, macros).
- Strong documentation and presentation skills to deliver a key message, advanced MS Office
- Pro-activity in individual Book-of-Work management; focus, and status reporting.