Who we are
We are a small company specializing in data warehousing and business intelligence. We help our customers to process and visualize their data. We build complex data warehousing solutions in the cloud. Our main area of expertise is telecommunication but we also work with financial and other business areas.
Our consultants are part of the international team providing BI and other software services to customers in Ireland and the UK.
We like to approach people in a very individual way. Everyone will get a chance to use their strengths in the best way possible to solve a particular problem or to complete a project
What we offer
As you grow you would be given new, more senior responsibilities. There is no specific path, as long as you are proactive and show what direction you would like to go towards. We are willing to do everything to accommodate that.
You will be working with experienced colleagues from whom you can learn. We ask everyone in the team who starts as a junior to get certified data warehousing technologies, most likely Microsoft. We cover the expenses related to certification.
- Certificate & exam cost covered by the company
- Free individual English classes
- Fruit, sandwiches, good coffee
- Occasional events (bowling, go-carts, shooting, holiday nights out, board game/poker evenings)
Role of a Junior BI Consultant
- Each of our consultants has a direct (e-mail/phone) contact with our end customers. This requires us not only to understand the code of ETL scripts/packages or the way that tables are mapped into the attributes in the reporting platform but also to be able to speak the customer’s language.
- You would have to be a very well organized person in order to handle incoming e-mails with new questions and queries, handle investigations of issues that require data research and code analysis. When you gain the understanding of the system you will also be responsible for developing changes in the systems we manage.
- We are responsible for the operations of the data warehouses and reporting platforms so everyone needs to gain some DBA and administration skills.
Who we're looking for?
What we require
- Must have requirements are a very good knowledge of SQL and at least B2 level of English language.
- Ideally, the candidate would have a degree in computer science or related field. We accept candidates from other backgrounds but you must have either some database related job experience or training/certificates confirming your SQL knowledge (google "Querying SQL Server exam" for more details)
- It would be great to have some data warehousing/reporting background, if not we will expect you to read Kimball's books (if you read them before the interview it will make a really good impression).
- If you have any extra data science / data engineering related skills (Python/R/Synapse/GCP) it would be a great advantage.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Financial bonus
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking