Global Banking & Markets (GBM) is the Investment Bank for one of our clients. Our businesses generate millions of transactions across a range of financial markets. Our IT teams design and develop modern systems covering all aspects - trading in the markets, sales and customer tools, handling transactions and building financial and regulatory reporting.
We are looking for Application Specialists for our third party cross asset trading and risk management application suite FIS Global FrontArena. This application development and maintenance team is practicing agile DevOps practices. The colleagues are closely connected with our Germany-based business analysts, application managers and product managers. Regular video conferences as well as visits to Düsseldorf and Cracow will support good knowledge transfer and agile team collaboration.
- You and your teammates are responsible for all aspects of delivering software to your users:
o Automating testing and deployment of small and frequent releases.
o Speaking to product owner and business on features and requirements.
o Identify areas for improvement and drive change through to completion.
o Actively participate in a self-organized DevOps team.
o Production availability of your service - if you build the service you own the service!
Who we're looking for?
- Self-starter, able to work in fast paced agile development environment.
- Communication skills to collaborate effectively within the team and with the business.
- Understanding of Financial and Banking applications or related business experience,
- Experience with Agile development techniques (Test Driven Development, spec by example, Scrum, Kanban).
- Experience with databases using SQL .
- Experience working with Python and XML
- Experience using Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment.
- Fluent English skill.
- Experience in object-oriented programming and design patterns.
- Degree with IT focus (Business Information Systems, Informatics, Mathematics, Economathematics, Business Administration with IT focus, engineering with IT focus)