We are establishing brand new Data Analytics team for global range customer from retail area.
In essence, client is leveraging the Azure PaaS platform with all kind of (business) data to build an advanced analytics platform aiming at delivering better insights and applications to the business.
The platforms are continuously being enhanced to support (additional) CI/CD and validated learning environment for science, machine learning and AI capabilities for all areas customer-facing like digital omni-channel interaction and commerce, commerce relevance, personalisation, loyalty and marketing and non-customer-facing like assortment optimization, supply chain optimization, external parties and IoT.
We will be working on end to end functionality including architecture, data preparation, processing and consumption by systems.
- Plan, design, develop and execute automated tests for complex features
- Promote automation testing best practices, perform code reviews
- Being able to adopt new technologies for automation, deployment, analysis and infrastructure.
- Foster close interface with R&D groups, PM ,Security and analytics teams
Who we're looking for?
- At least 2 years of experience in automation testing
- Experience programming in Python or Java or both
- Experience in Data Testing - MUST
- Experience with UI automation technologies (Selenium or similar) - Big Plus
- Experience with API testing focusing REST - MUST
- Experience with SaaS product focusing on AZURE cloud
- Experience with deployment cycle and tools like: Jenkins, Gitlab pipelines or equivalent
- Experience in developing test plans, test matrixes and implementation of test automation
- Strong analytical, diagnostic and problem-solving skills with ability to work independently
- Working and testing Microservices in dockerized ecosystem advantage
*Retail industry experience